Saturday 14 July 2007

Another Solid Evening

I've had a reasonable night at the tables despite there being a lack of action on Party this evening with only one 5-10 table going at times. However before I go on to that I've been looking over comments in my blog and there have been a couple of new ones from an unknown contributor. He doesn't seem to be very complimentry of me and I'm intrigued as to who it is -

If you happen to play on my tables on party please feel free to let me know who you are as I'm wondering who it is?

Anyway apart from one nasty suckout about 5 minutes ago things have gone ok this evening and my profits have risen nicely. Not many huge pots but a solid stream of middling ones have contributed to a reasonable evening. It's nice to have a couple of solid winning days in a row as it's been a while since that happened and I like to see my bankroll heading in the right direction.

In other news we now have the house to ourselves as Gregg moved out this morning - very exciting and Nat already has many plans for the spare room. I've literally just finished my session as I'm typing this and picked up a small pot with a nice bluff so a fine note to leave on!

It's 3m now and although I was planning to be up longer there is only 1 table going and it's just not worth my time - there were 4 going at this time yesterday and it does seem to fluctuate a lot on party which suggets to me that I need to expand to other sites especially those which have US players on. Sadly the best of those is Poker Stars and I'm not a huge fan of the software which puts me off somewhat. Still I shall have to get used to it I suppose as it would be beneficial to spread my play across some more sites.

i was going to do some hand analysis but am quite tired now I've stopped so shall write about them when I get up tomorrow

Steve


July Profit $6,736

No comments: