Thursday 19 July 2007

It's been a bad month

Things have not gone to plan although I feel like I've been playing really good poker for the most part. A large number of bad beats for 2k+ pots have made a huge difference to my month and whereas if I'd run even across those hands I'd be about 8k up if not more I'm somewhere much lower and am quite disappointed with my profits.

However this said it'll even out over the long run and I'm expecting a return to a good level of profits during August. I'm off to Thailand for 2 weeks so won't be playing or posting, it'll be a good break for me and will be the first significant break I've had from poker for about a year. Can't wait, wish I was leaving having had a better month but I'm ahead despite running bad so I can't complain too much.

Steve

No comments: