Sunday 1 July 2007

New Month, New Target

Right, I've decided that I will set myself a target each month and state it in my blog so that I and anyone who reads this can assess how I'm doing based upon the parameters I set for myself. This month I'm away most weekends, go to Thailand later on in the month and work will be getting increasingly busy. Therefore I am setting a lower target than last month as I don't want to burn myself out or strive too hard to hit something which is a touch unrealistic. Therefore I am aiming for 12k this month which would be a nice steady amount to hit and hopefully I will avoid the bad runs etc which affected me so much in June.

the month has already started very well as I am 2k up already having played a bit today, it's nice to get in profit early as seeing positive figures in pokertracker are very beneficial for confidence and expectations. Am going out to the pub so will either post hand analysis when I return drunk or something a touch more thought out when sober tomorrow evening.

Steve drinks a whisky drink, he drinks a vodka drink, he drinks a lager drink, he drinks a cider drink, he falls over....


Steve

July Target - 12k
July Profit - 2k

No comments: