Saturday 8 December 2007

Angry, very very angry

I build myself back up to 5-10 once more and what happens - my luck happens that is what. Ended up losing a $1600 pot with 777 on a K97 two heart flop where all the money went in to a guy holding K7 who hit runner runner hearts to screw me.

I am so angry with this as I only have one buy in of profit to play and open two tables - I win the hand and I'm away and sailing but no, now I have to drop back down and build up again. I just need the first big hand to go my way and not have this rubbish happen. I am not waiting to build up lots more at lower stakes as that is not how I operate, I take shots and rebuild through profits a higher stakes. It is really upsetting - I want to play 5-10, I should be playing 5-10 but I am being strict and now it is back to the waiting game.

Damn, damn, damn

Steve


I have carried on since this first post as I had $320 left on the table and I decided I may as well either succeed or lose it all and to be honest my luck has not improved - KK vs AA with a K on flop - would have stacked him for 1k but only had $250 at the time. Great hand, bad timing. Then I get all in for a 1k pot against a flush draw which obviously hits - so back to $200 and now I've had a set of T's vs 3's so would have stacked the guy again but because I was short only won $200. Had my hands held up I think I'd be about 3k up on this table rather than $600 down.

This sucks

Steve

No comments: