Monday 17 December 2007

Limited Amounts Happening

I've not played much over the past few days as we've had people staying but should be back to the tables in the run up to christmas now. Today has continued in the same way that previous experience at 5-10 has gone as very little happened. Win $500, lose $700, win $400 etc etc etc. It's dull when you play long hours and get so little happening. I've not hit much today and the bluffy players have not been at the tables so I have had to be more active with my bluffing and have successfully pulled off a few biggies without getting called down.

I've ended up about $700 up for the day and have played extremely solidly, it''s just been dull. Dull, dull, dull with one moment of heart pounding drama which I'll write about tomorrow as I'm too tired right now. Surely I'll have a big day at some point - four or five buy-ins is all I ask.

Steve

No comments: