Friday 21 September 2007

Down Swing Time

I've been kinda expecting to have a bad evening at some point and it happened last night. Dropped about 3 buy ins at omaha as every single 50/50 60/40 etc went against me, these tended to be for the big pots and it has a big impact when you run badly in omaha.

All the same I was happy with my play and know that my expectation would have been about even across the night but for bad luck, it was by no means my best play but I was unfortunate to have a losing evening. It's something which is going to happen a lot and as long as I can keep a positive mindset about it, everything will be fine. It would be bad news to go on tilt playing omaha as that could get nasty pretty quickly.

Am off from work today so shall play a bit during the day and then its a couple of days off as I'm in newcastle for the weekend.

And it sodding well continues....Have just lost a 1k pot where I had top set my opponent had mid set and he of course hit a runner runner flush - fuck. Next hand after that I lose another one JTT boardand I have AT virtually impossible to drop and of course he has JT, this has hurt a lot. I am steaming right now and am on a horrible 3k downswing eugh

Steve

No comments: