Thursday 27 September 2007

Great start but sadly it's not a sprint

I experienced another evening of large fluctuations in my bankroll as I got ahead by $900 within 20 hands and then spent the rest of the evening giving all that back and lots more besides. Ah well I lost $500 on the evening but feel that my game is fairly solid and I am adapting to the different skills needed within omaha.

I have been on to ebay just now and noticed 4 govinder sculptures which I want from his first collection. I have been after some of these for ages but they are listed at £300 each and I just can't currently justify the expense to myself - however they are listed for the next 6 days and I'm going to make an agreeement with myself on circumstances in which I can buy 1 or all the ones I want. My online bankroll currently stands at a paltry $2,750 but if during this timeframe I can get it above $4k then i can use that money to buy the sculptures. If I fail to hit this target I obviously don't want them all that much!

Along with this I have to make the money playing games of 2-4 and no higher. This really should give me something to aim for and I really hope I make it to 5-6k during this time as then I can buy the 2 which I want the most.

Haven't played specifically for something in a while and this may do me some good

Steve

No comments: