Wednesday 5 September 2007

Poor night

Didn't run well last night at all, logged just over 1000 hands and got destroyed for 1.7k. I made one or two questionable plays as I was admittedly tired but overall I think I played ok and just kept running into monsters. I can't get away from QQ+ against a shortstack of $200 when board shows no overs and often I shove pre - every time (4 or 5 occasions) I ran these hands into AA which is just ridiculously unlucky. Any time I had a hand I faced monster reraises and when I continuation bet with nothing I got called/raised. This will happen every so often and I don't expect to win all the time - bit of luck I finish working my bonus off tonight and put in a solid 1k+ session of wins. Then I shall have an enjoyable evening off on Thursday and then I am away for the weekend so I have no idea how much I'll get to play, ideally I get my bankroll to 15k and then start withdrawing anything over that on a weekly basis.

Am well rested today too having gone to bed at 10.30pm so I should be playing at the height of my powers

Steve

No comments: