Saturday 29 September 2007

Playing for Art

There are currently some sculptures which I would really like on ebay and they have 4 days remaining on them. They are from Govinder's first collection and are listed at £300 each, I have never seen 2 of them listed before in the last year so don't really want to miss this opportunity to increase my collection. However they are a somewhat extravagant purchase which I currently cannot justify so I have set myself some conditions.

I can splash out on the through poker winnings alone once I have over 4k in my account, any amount over this is free to be spent. I started this at 2.8k and have worked it up to 3.9k so far so it is going ok. I haven't played for anything specific like this for a while and hope that it will motivate me and enable me to win enough to get them as if I fail I am just going to let them go (sob). If I bought all the art on ebay i currently wish to it would cost me around £2k (ouch).

So I have something to shoot for watch it here to see if I manage

Steve

No comments: