Monday 29 October 2007

And the fine run continues

I've had another awesome day, where in every big pot where the money goes in on the flop or turn I get sucked out on. Luckily I'm managing to take this in my stride but I reckon I'm about 7-8k down on expectation across the last two days. It's quite a hole to deal with really.

However it may have bottomed out (hope so) and this hand is so weird to me, I like my play in it although I could certainly have bet the turn but I decided against it as I didn't think I'd get any action so I was willing to go for a delayed bet on the river should I still hold the nuts. Anyway take a look and if anyone can justify my opponents reshove over my raise considering pot size and my remaining stack I should be very interested to hear it. All I can conclude is that somehow I had cultivated a stealing image, I had raised a fair few but this was a 9 way pot on the flop surely the outright steal is not running through his head. Best I can offer is that he put me (optomistically) on a busted flush, even with this I'd only expect a call. Anyway take a look below.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1642924

Weird one really isn't it, I think the best explanation is that he's on tilt from another table or something.

Right I'm going to put in a short session and see if I can resurrect my bankroll somewhat. I feel a lot more positive than I did earlier today and hopefully that will lead to my hands holding up a bit more

Steve

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

seems like a try to bluff with a busted draw like in holdem, but its a terrible bluff cos. i cant get any idea what he tried to represent here. simply stupid obv. even if he wanted to play back to a seemingly aggressiv player.well done.