Wednesday 31 October 2007

Busted

So my online bankroll now stands at a fantastic 0, over the past four days I've player I have lost every single large pot where I have faced more than 1 out, it's unbelievable and has me wondering whether I have managed to offend someone and had a curse put on me. Along with this I have played a bit off my game but even when I've got comitted as a small dog in a pot, guess what, I lost them too. It's just ridiculous and although I know I'm a winning player and am still considerably up for the month it is just a painful experience where my confidence and enjoyment has severely depleted.

I've dealt with similar occurances in the past and always bounced back and I'm sure I will from this one too it's just hard to see me winning anything at the moment and it doesn't matter how well I play I am just plain unlucky right now.

Am going to redeposit tomorrow and try to build up, not sure how much I'll deposit will have to see how I feel but I may redeposit $6k and jump straight back into 5-10 as I am beating the game it's just that my results are not currently showing this

Steve

No comments: