Friday 5 October 2007

Last Day

I struggled to drop off last night as I'm definitely nervous about my new career, won't be playing till monday as I'm away for the weekend so that's when it shall all start. Exciting stuff and I hope I get off to a good start and ease myself in gently - I just need to treat it all as a long term proposition and everything will be fine. No getting caught up with short term results and letting it affect me negatively. Brilliant idea in theory, hard to do in practice. Stil discipline will be vital and I'll have to ensure I do lots of stuff besides poker to avoid burnout.

Just got to remember that this really isn't all about money, it's about being able to make time for important things and not be tired cos of working a 9-5 job. So making lots of time for nat, exercise, reading etc will be just as important as everything else. I plan to build my bankroll a bit with omaha and then head back to the no limit holdem tables with a refreshed attitude ready to dominate.

4 hours 36 minutes of salaried work left supposing I don't leave early!

Steve

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course you left early :D

It's been great working with you, and hope both of you keep in touch :)

Wish you all the luck (yeah yeah I know, you say it's not luck :p) with this mate, remember me when you're a millionaire ;)

Cath