Wednesday 10 October 2007

Full time play (well nearly)

As of Monday I am now a full time poker pro and so far it is extremely enjoyable. I've been rising around 12pm and then spending the day doing crucial activities such as reading, exercising and generally lazing about!

Along with this I've also managed to fit in some poker too. Been playing mainly omaha and doing pretty well. Am up $2.2k over the first 2 days which is more than acceptable, have been playing feeling pretty stress free and enjoying my success at this game. I have also played some holdem and to be honest that has gone less well, not really lost much but I could do with a good couple of days at this just to rebuild my sadly fragile confidence.

I think my routine will be to play omaha during the day and then holdem after midnight if I'm in the right frame of mind.

I won't have much opportunity to play for the rest of the week as I'm in work today and Friday, off to the black country mueseum tomorrow and then am at a wedding on saturday, also at comedy gigs for the next two evenings. - so much for playing full time eh!

I'm full of cold at the moment and am suffering with it - probably not been assisted by the vast amounts of drinking and weird unsociable hours I'm keeping but it'll disappear in it's own time.

Anyway, overall a solid start which I'm quite happy with, as long as it continues to move upwards all will be well. I'm going to keep cashing for $2k a week when I can and that way my finances should remain fairly solid

Steve

No comments: