Tuesday 30 October 2007

I am so tilted

I feel horrendous, every single pot I enter into I get outdrawn, I flop top set in a raised pot of J73, it goes all in on the flop 3 way for a $3k pot and I lose to a donkey with 456x who connects. I have not felt this bad for sooooo long, it doesn't matter what I do I cannot win a big pot. I think Im about 10k down on expectation now - last time I posted I was up for the evening, since then I have dropped another 4k, this is going oh so badly and it doesn't seem to be stopping. I'd be less bothered if I wasn't soooo tilted by it, it leads to me then dropping more through stupid play with no thought.

Christ I am not enjoying the game right now, have tried to build myself up with the 5-10 game which I shouldn't have been doing and now I am considring dropping to 1-2 until I rebuild. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, this has to end soon right?

Steve

No comments: