Monday 18 June 2007

Balls

Well as if to celebrate my decision I have lost about $4k over the weekend, much of it by being poorly disciplined, chasing losses, playing cards I wouldn't normally and generally becoming increasingly frustrated and stressed by the situation. I really should know better than this and I have blown up some what over the weekend letting my emotions control how I played which is really dumb. Putting it in context I am still $2800 ahead this week and somewhere around $13,000 up for the month. I can't really complain and I need to use this as a lesson to stop myself from playing too much and getting tired and losing focus. I just don't like losing and even when I know it's likely to go badly I still fail to remove myself from my computer.

Anyway I'm going to take a couple of days off until I feel more rested and have managed to forget my losses. I've had plenty of incidences like this in the past and always recover well from them so hopefully when I resume I will be back to winning ways

Steve

No comments: