Friday 29 June 2007

Big day needed

Well I am going to have to win big tomorrow as I've had a fairly dull evening of poker, very little happening and I ended up about 1k up which is ok but i was hoping for more. Only 2 tables going on Party which halves the number of hands I see and means I'm less inclined to stay up till 3-4am. Calling it a night at 12.30 which is really early for a friday but I'm losing my concentration and might as well keep the win for the day. This leaves me needing about $2600 during the day tomorrow to hit my target - more than feasible but I think it's likely that I'll end up shooting slightly low. This will still be an awesome month and if I could sustain it would mean that I'll be making a 6 figure year so it's not exactly a disaster.

I've also realised that this evening has brought me right out of my slump and I've now won it all back - rubbish 2 weeks really which shows how much I could potentially make in a month if I don't tilt. However that will all have to wait until October where I can set my own schedule properly.

Wish me luck for tomorrow

Steve

June Profit - $17,418

No comments: