Wednesday 27 June 2007

Little movement

Well a win is a win but a fairly mundane and slow evening. Won a big pot with quad 6's as we both flopped a set (3's and 6's) and I turned the boat and got paid about $850. Few hands later it all went back as a somewhat silly call was made of my $140 reraise with pocket 2's against my KK and unsurprisingly enough he flopped a set - bit sucky as there were two callers and about $450 in the pot when the flop came - I had no way of getting away from my hand and don't mind this loss too much as he'll only hit 1 time in 8 so I win about $75 a hand on average from him based on his play. I'm feeling like I'm going blind as I'm quite tired and my eyes don't want to focus - only 11pm so not late at all. Anyway not much to mention, still playing well and now have 3 days to win $3500 to meet my 20k target for the month. I really want to make it, not that it has any long term impact but I just don't like missing targets I set myself.

Anyway bed is calling, so I shall leave this nice and brief, will probably post in more detail Friday and Saturday as I try to meet my months' target.

Steve


June Profit - $16,461

No comments: