Friday 8 June 2007

Introduction

Hi, I'm Steve and this blog will hopefully be charting my progression toward professional poker. I can be found as webers81 at Party Poker playing $5-$10 NL HE. I generally multitable playing 4 games at once and have been a profitable player for the past 2 years. I've only recently moved to $5-$10 NL (May 2007) and have already won over $16,000. in that short space of time. I'm aiming to make $20,000 this month and hopefully turn professional by the start of next year. I'm going to try to keep regular updates on my winnings and show the swings both financially and emotionally that playing poker at reasonable stakes can have. Any comments at any time will be read and appreciated.

Steve

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Think this is a really good idea Steve - not that I understand most of it, but its a great way to track your own progress. Cx