Friday 11 January 2008

Continued Recovery

Well my game is looking a lot more robust at the moment as I have maintained my discipline and as always, when I do this I am usually successful. Not a great day however as I repeatedly got cold decked - KK vs AA against a mid stack is almost impossible to escape from and I certainly wasn't about to buck this trend. My luck with AA and KK was extraordinarily bad as 3 times in a row people flopped sets against me - guaranteed losses which I managed to keep to a minimum as I only lost about $100 on each one which is mighty fine play.

Anyway after a poor start a sound period of play has seen me in profit by a whopping $100 for the day - woohooo!!! Anyway not much action today as only 2 tables of full ring at 2-4nl were available so I'm off to bed as a good nights sleep is essential to ensure continued intelligent play tomorrow.

I did feel myself itching to tilt today after the 3 flopped sets against me but I managed to control my tilt reflex extremely well and was very pleased with my restraint given recent events at the tables for me!

Steve

No comments: