Saturday 5 January 2008

Happy New Year...Please Take my money

I am currently in the depths of self-loathing. I hate myself and the way I have conducted myself over the past couple of days. I've blown $4k which in itself is fine but it is the manner in which I've done it

$1k playing 10-20 3 handed - why oh why would i do this?
$650 playing 2-4 6 handed - again not my area of expertise and the result o tilt
$1.1k with AK vs AA where I should have got away pre flop but was tired

The rest in calling out of line pre flop and ignoring my usually solid poker play.

Why have I done this - frustration?, eagerness to get on with winning? I honestly don't know but I am hugely pissed off with myself. I have had no need to do this and could and should be at least level over the last few days.

I apparently have a self-destruct button which I have accidentally pressed. I am now stressed, angry and lacking in self respect. Brilliant, well done me, a great start to the new year.

SO I am again having to drop down to 2-4nl as I refuse to play 5-10 any more until I have relearnt discipline. This will be great fun for me as I hate playing 2-4nl and have been consistently winning at 5-10.

My aim is 8 buy ins at 2-4nl full ring and then i'll move back up. this may take a week but as long as I get my head back on and decide to play smart again it'll be fine.

Why oh why do I seem to want to sabotage all my efforts?? answers on a postcard please

Steve

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.