Wednesday 9 January 2008

Creating a reason to play

Due to my lack of form I am struggling with my motivation and ability to maintain serenity whilst playing leading to stupid stupid calls when I am certain I am behind etc. I think I have now blown through $6k since the new year - well done eh! Therefore I think I need to provide myself with some treats to look forward to when my bankroll reaches certain levels.

For christmas the last couple of years Nat has bought me some high quality wooden games - chess and fox & geeese. There is a marvellous site www.mastersgames.com which sells handmade wooden games and it is these which I would like to get a few more of.

So my current Party Poker Bankroll is $3300 and I am reduced to playing 2-4nl but in order to provide some motivation I am going to treat myself when I reach $6500 - this should take maybe a couple of weeks depending on how well/badly I'm playing, anyway my plan is to give session by session updates on my play and bankroll.

Oh yeah I have now managed to screw $2k today playing when tired and frustrated - I hate myself sometimes I really do. I have got to get my head sorted again as I cannot continue like this.

I was so excited to get back to play and royally buggered it up immediately however the extra 3k I've now dropped is really my own fault.

Steve

No comments: